Haryana Ration Card List | ration card Haryana online apply 2020 | oph ration card list Haryana | BPL ration card list | food and supply ration card status | ration card check | epds Haryana BPL list | ration card complaint online Haryana | how to link aadhaar with ration card in Haryana |
Haryana Ration Card List 2020 – 21 has been released by the government on the online portal of the Department of Food and Supplies for the citizens of Haryana. Friends, Interested people of Haryana state who have recently applied to get a ration card, they themselves and their family name in this Haryana Ration Card List 2020-21 through online internet through the official website of the Food and Supplies Department Can see
All the people of Haryana get the benefit of this online internet facility.
Friends, through this scheme, we will provide you all the information related to this scheme and will mentor the easy registration method.
Please stay with us in this article till now and read it carefully so that you get all the information related to Haryana Ration Card List 2020 and 2021 and you will also understand.
Types of ration cards
Haryana Ration Card is divided into three types: –
- APL – Above the poverty line.
- BPL – below the poverty line.
- AAY -Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Haryana Ration Card 2020-2021
APL Ration Card –
People living above the poverty line get the facility of APL ration card from the government.
BPL Ration Card –
BPL ration cards are made available to citizens who live below the poverty line.
AAY Ration Card –
Those Aadhaar cards are made available by the government under Antodaya Other Scheme to those who do not get a fixed income and who do not have any fixed means of employment to live.
New Haryana Ration Card List 2020-21
In the Haryana Ration Card List 2020-21, the interested beneficiaries whose name will be available will have the availability of the following food items like-
- Kerosene etc.
- All these food items will be made available to the interested beneficiaries at concessional rates.
- You can also use a ration card to show your identity.
- The people living below the poverty line have been mainly kept by the government on its focus.
- The basic needs for a living are met through this Haryana Ration Card Scheme.
- Foods below the market price are made available at cheap flock shops.
- All citizens of Haryana should have this ration card.
- So that we know that they fall under the category of family.
- The Food Department provides food items through this scheme at concessional rates.
- Ration cards can be used not only for purchasing ration but also for other needs.
- Or we will tell you further.
Haryana ration card list 2020-21: benefits
Benefits of ration card
- Application for Voter ID:
- Through this Haryana Ration Card 2020-21, you can apply for your voter ID.
- Application for driving license:
- Applicants can also apply for getting a driving license through Haryana Ration Card 2020-21.
- Availability of food items at discounted rates:
- You can easily use this Haryana ration card 2020-21 to get food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at discounted rates.
- Use of Ration Card as Identification:
- You can prove your identity through Haryana Ration Card.
- Scholarship Facility:
- Promising students can avail of the scholarship facilities through Haryana Ration Card 2020-21.
Haryana Ration Card New List 2020-21
- The APL / BPL Ration Card New List is released on 2020-21 based on the income and family status of the person.
- Those who fall below the poverty line will be provided with the BPL ration card by the government under Haryana Ration Card New List 2020-21.
- APL ration cards are provided to families coming above the poverty line.
- And on this basis, the list of people falling in the APL and BPL category will be made according to 2020-21.
- Also, the people of the friend’s state do not need to be told anymore.
- Apart from this, the main thing is that now people can check their names in the APL / BPL Ration Card New List 2020 through the Internet sitting at home.
Ration information: Haryana Ration Card 2020-21
Information related to the ration received
covid 19 lockdown relief package
The following information is related to ration. Please read carefully. The following food items are available under the Haryana Ration Card.
- The most important is that the central government has announced to provide 7 kg of food grains per month for the next 3 months to the ration card holders of Haryana.
- (This was for lockdown due to the COVID epidemic.)
- In which people will get rice 3 rupees per kg.
- Along with this, wheat was given Rs 2 per kg.
- Dear readers, 80 million poor people in the country have a relief package to deal with Covid-19.
- Friends, people with the ration card of Haryana will also benefit from it.
- If you also want to take advantage of the facilities offered by the government, then you can get food items from your ration shop through your ration card.
- Please also apply for a ration card and avail of the facility.
Haryana Ration Card 2020-21: New announcement
Free ration card provided:
- Friends, under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, the government will provide free ration to the ration card holders till November.
- Information for holders of pink, yellow and khaki ration cards:
- The main news is that under the National Food Security Act 2013, wheat distributed to holders of pink, yellow and khaki ration cards is Rs 2 per kg.
- And friends will get fortified flour of Rs 5 per kg.
- Sugar will get Rs 13.50 per kg.
- And with this, the fixed price on distribution of mustard oil Rs 20 per liter etc. will be taken from the beneficiaries.
Haryana Ration Card 2020-21: Complaint
You can lodge your complaint on the following toll free number.
In case of any complaint regarding ration distribution, you can contact the District Food and Supplies Controller’s Office or the State Consumer Assistance Center located at the following number.
Toll free numbers -18001802087 and 1967-BSNL
Haryana Ration Card List 2020-21:
Name lookup process
Those of Haryana who want to see their name in Haryana Ration Card List 2020 and 21, can see it by following the following method.
Please follow the following steps carefully step by step.
- The first interesting beneficiary will have to visit the official website of the Department of food and supplies.
- After this, after going to the official website of the applicant, the home page will open in front of you.
- Here on this home page, you will see the option of MIS & Reports.
- After this, you click on this option.
- Then you click on Reports.
- After clicking on the Friends option, New Window will open in front of you.
- On this window, you will see the option of the Ration Card on this page.
- Then after clicking this option you will see a list of DFSO names according to the district.
- From this list there, you have to click on your district.
- Then friends, after this the next page will open in front of you. On this page, you will have to select your tehsil.
- Then after this, Haryana Ration Card List will open in front of you.
- In this way, you can see your name in Haryana Ration Card List 2020.
Haryana Ration Card 2020-21: Contact details
- H.Q. Officers of Food & Supplies Deptt. Haryana
- Distt. Food & Supplies Controller in the State
- Email ID Of Officers / Branch Incharges at H.Q and DFSC
- LIST OF DGRO (DISTRICT GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL OFFICER)
Haryana Ration Card 2020-21: Helpline Number
Toll-Free Help Line Number: PDS: – 1967 & 1800-180-2087
Consumer Help Line Number: – 1800-180-2087
Friends, we have provided you all the information related to Haryana Ration Card 2020-21 through this article. We have also given the helpline numbers above to find a solution if you encounter any problem. Friends, if you have any problem related to the scheme, you can contact the helpline number at the earliest. And can see your name on the ration card list. Stay tuned with us to know about such schemes.